Let’s create your nest egg!
At WealthHealth we have a team of highly-qualified Financial Advisers with experience in mortgages and insurances and have over a decade of experience in developing robust financial strategies for individuals and families.
The first and most important step to financial success is to define what financial success looks like for you personally. This means setting goals that inspire you, before developing an action plan to achieve those goals in a specific timeframe.
(One of my goals is to have a 3 month trip in Europe on my 50th birthday with my family!)
A financial plan does this, but also incorporates other strategies, including:
- Cash Flow Management – understanding your income and fixed expenses
- Personal Risk Management – your plan B in case a financial calamity strikes you, such as losing your income due to disability
- Debt Management – getting rid of debt (including mortgages) as quickly and as cheaply as possible
- Investment Planning – developing a strategy to achieve your goals
- Retirement Planning – helping you to maintain your lifestyle once you stop working
- Estate Planning (the ownership structure of your assets) – making provision for decision-making if you are unable to do yourself, and making provision for your assets when you pass on.
We will help you to approach the massive subject of your personal finances, and develop for you a completely personalised financial plan, including recommendations to help you achieve your financial goals in life.
More than that, we will work with you over the years to review your plan and keep you on track.
There may be a small fee for this service but we will advise before proceeding.
We are based in Papamoa, but we’ll come to you (at a time that suits – including after 5pm) wherever you are across Tauranga, Mount Maunganui, the wider Bay of Plenty and Waikato.
We can also meet you online in our secure meeting room – ZOOM!